It’s me! I’m here! After an extended absence, I am back to the blog-o-sphere, readers! (If there are still some out there!) 😉
After overextending myself on several endeavors (work and personal), I decided to take a little break to refresh myself. The longer I was away, the more I realized I needed and wanted to carve out some time to continue this blogging journey.
I know I’ve promised lots of content in the past, but now I’ll be able to back it up! 😉 I have a whole slew of posts in development:
- some more from my series on “Ready. Set. Done.” with some focus on how we save money various places;
- some posts on fashion for the kiddos as winter finally seems to be winding down here in Upstate New York;
- several posts on house projects;
- a post or two on my nutrition and exercise adventures; and
- last (but certainly not least), a few posts on book reviews!
I’d thought I’d start off with a shopping/fashion for the kiddos post, as I love this time of year! Each year as soon as the weather starts to turn, I love to buy Easter outfits, swimsuits, cute little dresses for Brynn and fun t-shirts for Asher, and warm weather shoes! Well, this year is no different.
Below is just scratching the surface, looking at some Easter fashion choices for your little ones!
** this post contains affiliate links**
Thanks always, to all you readers out there, especially for bearing with me during my extended absence! I promise not to disappear like that again! 😉
P.S. – Check back tomorrow for a spotlight on Easter basket ideas for the littles, too!